Thursday 16 October 2014

Black/Blue/Grey


 I have finally given in and made the full switch from my summer wardrobe to my winter wardrobe. All my lovely summer clothes have gone into the storage box - and my fall and winter clothes have come out to play! One of the items in the winter box were these dark grey slacks that I received as a gift last year. Grey seems to be a pretty popular colour come autumn each year, but I love that these are such a dark grey that they're *almost* black... but not quite.





My ruffle front blouse hasn't seen the light of day for some time, and my new cobalt blazer is fitting in and getting along with my winter clothes just fine.

My trusty black platform pumps and some funky retro earrings and I'm good to go!



Blazer - Suzy Shier: same / similar / similar
Ruffle Blouse - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar
Pants - Reitman's: similar / similar
Pumps - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Earrings - Thrifted

 Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment