Monday 6 October 2014

Print Wrap Dress

I love a good thrifting find.
And just about the only thing that makes a good thrifting find better is when someone else buys it for you!
My sister and I were at It's Worth Repeating in Courtice this past week - she was hoping to score a new winter jacket, but it was gone as soon as they opened that morning - and as we were browsing around I saw this funky wrap dress hanging in the dress section. Upon closer inspection I realized it was a Kiyonna! Sweet find!






I tried it on and it was a match made in 70s polyester print heaven. I love the quality that Kiyonna puts into their clothing, and the print is funky, but the style is classic. I do, however, find that their prices are usually WAY out of my price range - so thrifting is just about the only way I'm ever going to have their clothes hanging in my closet.
 

And then my little sister offered to buy it for me - sweet deal!
I wore it to a baby shower we threw at our church for my bestie's little sister, perfectly comfortable all through the shower and I got lots of compliments on it too.



I like picking up on at least one colour from the dress for each accessory: yellow earrings, black necklace, navy flats!

Thriftastic!
Dress - Thrifted, by Kiyonna: similar / similar / similar
Flats - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Necklace - homemade
Earrings - homemade
Bangles - Ardene

Tea.

*This post is linked up with I De deClaire for Confident Twosday! And with InDuffinitely Me for Tremendous Tuesday! Check them out!*

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great find!!! I love thrifting!!!!! This post is so fabulous and would be perfect for my fashion linkup, Tremendous Tuesday!! I would love if you could stop by today!!!

    hugs! Amber

    ReplyDelete