Monday 11 June 2018

Shine Bright

I've had this obnoxiously bright orange dress for a little over a year now - and every time I wear it - it quite literally brightens up my day!






Orange is not a colour I tend toward, but I couldn't resist the mid-90s vibe this little frock was giving off.




A classic jean jacket to keep the chill off my arms, and my ever-present (though not for long) crocs sandals and some simple jewelry in matching tones.




A perfect outfit for hanging out with my little guy, a little bit of shopping, and relaxing at home.



Do you still wear neon colours? Or am I the only one who's a walking 90s throwback?


Dress: Old Navy
Jacket: Old Navy
Sandals: Crocs
Necklace: Ardene
Lipstick: NYX

Linked up with: Pink Sole // Curly Crafty Mom // Posh Classy Mom // Sincerely Jenna Marie

1 comment:

  1. Such a great color! Impossible to be in a bad mood wearing citrus tones. You look great. Thanks for linking up at TFF last week!

    ReplyDelete