Thursday 14 June 2018

That day before a shower hair

Ok - so where are my curly haired girls at?





You know how when you get a good system going and you finally figure out how to deal with your curls - and a big part of that (for me) is not getting them wet all the time and then for one reason or another your shower time just gets filled up with kids and lunches and "where's my popcorn order form?" "I need a poncho!" and then you have to deal with hair that should have been washed that day -but you just didn't have time.



Yeah - that's this hair.


I don't really like my hair when it's up away from my face - gives me a real moon-pie look that I'm not fond of, lol.


I am fond, however, of this shirt. It was a gift a few years ago from my in-laws and it has held up! It's nice chiffon front, jersey back, classic tee shape. I love the print on the front, and I love how versatile it is. I wore it with a tank top under today - because I was wearing leggings and I have a compulsion to cover my rear end when wearing leggings.


But with shorts or a skirt this is adorable on it's own and the black chiffon bottom gives a bit of tummy peek-a-boo without exposing all the glorious mom-belly-ness to the world.


And even though I feel the need to cover my butt with these leggings on -they are definitely one of my all-time fave pairs. They're thick, they sit high on the waist (containing that aforementioned mom-belly) and I love the detail of the center leg seam.


Black crocs sandals for easy coordinating footwear!


What's your go-to "needs a wash" hairstyle? I need ideas. Stat.


Leggings: Ricki's
Top: Ricki's
Tank top: Giant Tiger (SO Long and glorious)
Sandals: Crocs
Nails: Jamberry (Stiletto Colour Cure)
Lips: Younique
Earrings: Handmade by me

No comments:

Post a Comment