Wednesday 1 October 2014

Gingham & Boyfriend jeans

Okay, I admit it. I've worn these jeans like a billion times since I picked them up at the V-V boutique (aka Value Village). They actually come from Old Navy, but I much prefer to pay about $7 for jeans than $30. This gingham shirt has gotten a lot of wear this summer and these scalloped flats add just a bit of punchy colour to this outfit.






What do you think of the boyfriend jean trend? I'm pretty sure the people who really don't like them are boyfriends and husbands, lol. But I love the comfy fit and the slight distressing on the jeans makes them slightly more casual. 

Jeans - Thrifted (Originally Old Navy): similar / similar / similar
Gingham Shirt: Target: similar / similar / similar
Tee- Walmart: similar / similar
Flats - Ardene: similar / similar / similar

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment