Friday 17 October 2014

InVested


 I just can't get over how much I love this vest. I'm really looking forward to wearing it throughout the rest of the fall and winter just adding it as another layer in my fall/winter wardrobe.



I wore this for a fairly busy day of running errands, including thrift shopping for all the parts of a minion and an Indiana Jones costume for my two kiddos, stopping by the library and then off to our praise team practice in the evening... at which point it started to pour rain - which is why you'll probably see some discolouration on my outfit pics - because of course I waited until the end of the day to take pictures - and I was pretty much soaking wet by the time I made it home. Oh well - that's life!
This is the first time I've belted this vest and I'm still not sure if I like it like this - though I like the almost skirt-like effect that it creates at the back. Jury's still out.



 This outfit really needed minimal accessories. These boots are a couple of years old now, and they're starting to look a little worn, which some days I love and other days makes me crazy. A necklace belonged to the hub's grandmother, simple silver hoops and I'm done!

Jeggings - Giant Tiger: similar / similar / similar
Waffle knit long sleeve tee - Giant Tiger: similar / similar
Vest - Thrifted: similar
Boots - Famous Footwear: similar / similar 

Tea.

1 comment:

  1. I love my utility vest and wear it all the time! Yours looks cute belted!

    ReplyDelete