Friday 14 November 2014

Layered



Lately the days have been sort of irregular. They start off seriously cold and windy, a nip in the air, as the day moves on it gets warmer, sometimes the wind dies down, and then by evening it tends to be cool again, and often wet - this kind of weather obviously requires layers. Lots of layers.







This outfit is one big smorgasbord of layering: Boyfriend jeans, socks and moccasins worked well with all the layers I wore on top and in the morning I wore my down coat over top of all of this which was long enough to keep my legs warm. Then there's a t-shirt, a cardigan, my military inspired vest, and a seed-stitch chunky scarf to keep my neck (and voice) warm and protected. A lovely vintage pin which picks up both the blues and greens in this outfit added a kind of fun juxtaposition to the seriously casual pieces in this outfit. I actually kind of loved it!





T-shirt - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Cardigan - Mark's Work Wearhouse: similar / similar / similar
Vest - Refashioned: similar / similar / similar
Jeans - Old Navy (thrifted): similar / similar / similar
Moccasins - Robinson's General Store
Scarf - Homemade
Pin - Vintage

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment