Tuesday 4 November 2014

Wardrobe Transition


You may remember that I received this jumper as a gift from my sister for my birthday - I said then that I would continue to wear it through the fall and winter by adding a blazer and some boots - and I'm living up to that.






I wore this for church today, to practice with my "Little Harmonies" (our kids choir) and help teach some young flag dancers a dance for our Advent season. Totally comfortable, wearable and chic.





The bright blue of this blazer calls for minimal accessories. I wore my black and white poppy earrings to pick up on my Remembrance Day poppy I've got on my lapel.

I love the way this looks with boots and a blazer almost as much as I loved wearing it this summer! Here's a look back at how I wore this jumper the last time it made an appearance on the blog.

Do you transition summer items through the fall and winter? How do you feel about this wardrobe transition?

Jumper - Reitmans: similar / similar / similar
Blazer - Suzy Shier: similar / similar / similar
Boots - Charlotte Russe: similar / similar / similar
Earrings - Charlotte Russe: similar / similar / similar
Belt - Ricki's

Tea.

Linking up with Amber for Tremendous Tuesday!
Also - it's Confident Twosday! Check out Laura's lovely blog!
http://whyidodeclaire.blogspot.ca/2014/11/confident-twosday-grey-sheath-dress-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment