Thursday 6 November 2014

Grey, but not dreary



Grey is one of those colours that I never used to wear. I'd always see grey things and think "Ugh. SO boring." But now I look at it as a nice, calm neutral.





And while I don't normally go head-to-toe neutral (you're never ever ever going to see me in head-to-toe beige for example) I feel like the two different shades of grey in this sweater and these pants, and the sparkly neckline make this more of an "outfit" than a throw on a sweater and pants kind of day.



Black pumps make these pants look so good, although I definitely wore my boring old black flats for most of the day (but couldn't find them when I went to take pictures, so we'll pretend I was classy and wore heels, m'kay?)

Sweater - hand-me-down: similar / similar / similar
Pants - Reitmans: similar / similar / similar
Pumps - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Earrings - homemade

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment