Monday 29 September 2014

Blue Blazer & Print Dress

I recently picked up this blue blazer from Suzy Shier. It's purely for looks as it has no buttons, no lining and is actually quite stretchy, but I loved the colour and I think it's good to have a few "not quite" blazers in the wardrobe to throw overtop of a sleeveless dress or shirt when the occasion calls for it.




This dress is a few years old now from Marks Work Wearhouse, but it is possibly one of the best purchases I have ever made in my life. It fits like a dream, has ruching at the waist, a classic v-neck shape, wide straps/shoulders so I can wear a decent bra and a length that's classic and always in style.





Blazer - Suzy Shier: same / similar
Dress - Mark's Work Wearhouse: similar / similar / similar
Shoes - Walmart: similar / similar / similar

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment