Thursday 11 September 2014

Accessorize me

I love fall because it's the part of the year when layering is always in, and you can pack on the fun accessories and no one thinks you look like a walking horder. Plus, I have a serious love for hats, however I find that in the summer I always end up way too hot with a hat on my head and in the winter it's pretty much always a toque or something similar. So fall is for accessories!

I thought I'd share some of my favourite picks for the fall from some of my go-to retailers.



Let's start with my fave! Hats!

Ardene & The Icing (by Claire's) has some great, and totally affordable hats for the fall.
Faux Leather Ballcap - Ardene
Camel Wool Floppy Hat - The Icing
Grey Knit Beret - The Icing

Bags
Ardene has a sweet crossbody bag option for super-cheap and Le Chateau has 2 bags that are just begging to become part of my fall rotation!


Scarves and Shawls
The best thing about fall layering is you get a chance to wear pieces you might not wear in any other season. I love the idea of a large scarf or a shawl in place of a jacket. It's easy to put on and take off depending on how the weather changes over the course of the day. Target and Joe Fresh have a couple of great options in knit, houndstooth and plaid which are versatile and hit all the trends for this fall.


Are you looking forward to fall accessories and layering pieces? What are your fall accessory must-haves?

Tea.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment