Wednesday 17 September 2014

Apple Pickin'

It's become a bit of a fall tradition over the past few years for my sisters and I to go apple picking and hang out at the fun farm with our kids. Last year on our apple picking trip my middle sister told our baby-sister that she was pregnant, this year her little one joined us - next year he'll be running along the orchard paths with my boys. :)


In any case - hanging out at the farm requires sturdy flat boots, jeggings, long sleeves and a vest and scarf to ward off the occasional crisp breeze that comes flying down the orchard paths. We spent a good afternoon picking empire apples, playing in the fun farm, taking pictures and visiting the bakery before heading home.












I think I like this last shot best.... reality baby.

White long sleeve tee - Joe Fresh: similar / similar / similar
Green Jeggings - Walmart USA: similar / similar / similar
Brown knee high boots - Famous Footwear: similar / similar / similar
Cargo vest - thrifted/refashioned: similar / similar
Scarf - Ricki's: similar / similar / similar

Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment