Friday 8 August 2014

Tie one on

I don't spend a lot of time in a dress in the wintertime, mostly because tights and I don't seem to get along and they end up with a run in like 2.8 seconds after walking out of my bedroom. However, in the summer putting on a dress is like wearing a nightgown out the house - so simple and easy to wear. The problem I do tend to find, is that because I'm a little on the busty side I tend to have to size up to get enough coverage up top... and if I size down to fit my waist, well, lets just say that the dress becomes inappropriate for anywhere besides the bedroom - oy. I wear a lot of shrugs and cardigans. But I loved the idea of tying a button down over a dress to wear it like a skirt, and this chambray is just so darn wearable!

Oh, also - this dress has pockets, which makes it awesome. That will be all.
Tea.








Dress - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Chambray - Target: exact / similar / similar

No comments:

Post a Comment