Monday 13 May 2019

Spring(ish)

Oh, I have been dying for some spring-like weather! I mean, I know that here in Canada we have gotten a light dusting of snow as late as the Victoria Day weekend - but still! I need sunshine! I need warmth! I need flowers and bees and spring thunderstorms and green everywhere! Come. On. Spring.


This past week I didn't do any posts because I am starting a new job and I just needed to focus on that. On one of my off days I put on this super fun and spring(ish) tee with a pair of my go-to jeans - and then my hubs commented at one point - gee - got enough zippers? LOL. 


I hadn't even noticed that I paired a tee with an unnecessary zipper with a pair of jeans that had not one, not two, but four unnecessary zippers.


None the less - jeans and a tee is such an easy go-to outfit for me - but it's nice to try and switch things up with different jeans, printed tees and well - just no slobby graphic tees and yoga pants. Not that there's anything wrong with that - there are days, am I right?


My hyacinths have started blooming in my garden and I think my tulips aren't far behind - maybe spring is really here!


1 comment:

  1. The extra zippers are a fun touch! This is such a pretty outfit for spring too!

    Hope your week is going well :)
    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) This week's linkup has just been posted if you'd like to join again :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete