Monday 27 May 2019

Dandy

Ok, so first things first - YES, I know our yard is covered in dandelions.



Two things: 1) we have been away the past couple of weekends, so yardwork has been on the back burner and 2) I am one of those people who insists that the dandelions stay until the other flowers have started blooming in earnest - the bees need the dandelions - and we need the bees!


I've had this top for several years now. It was one of the first plus size tops that Suzy Shier came out with - and honestly, it's the last one I was even remotely impressed with.

I keep hearing about more clothiers coming out with a plus sized range, but the pieces are often so poorly made, or the sizing is all over the place - Suzy's sizing has been weird at best for the past couple of years, so I definitely consider the success of this top to be a total one-off.



That said - I do still like it, and in the summer it ends up in pretty common rotation.

We were up north this past weekend, back and forth between our cottage, a family cottage, a pick-up point for our boys from camp and so on. I think we spent about 7 hours in the car on Sunday and I was exhausted.


Thank goodness these Torrid jeans are super comfortable... not to mention my Soft-moc sandals (which I wear almost every single day in the summer).



We had some decent weather today - so that is things definitely looking up - spring is in full swing - so come ON summer!










4 comments:

  1. That is a cute print top! Keep it in rotation!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh camping is so much fun! Sounds like you a good time. I love your cute tunic!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even notice the yard until you pointed it out, haha! :) Your top looks so cute, I like the zip detail! Glad the sizing on this one worked for you :)


    Hope that you are having a great week :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete