Friday 31 May 2019

Fancy?

Actual conversation I had with my Grandmother while wearing this outfit:
Grams: What's wrong with your legs?
Me: Nothing, why?




Grams: Why do your pants look like that?
Me: They're supposed to. It's fancy....


Me: Don't you think they're fancy?
Grams: No. No, not really.


LOL! Sometimes she seriously cracks me up.
All joking aside, these pants are one of those items of clothing that divides people - either they love them (had a lady in the grocery store literally yell at me "Hey! Nice pants!") or they're like my Grams. 


I love this little red dress - and I half-wish I had the confidence to wear it just as a dress - but I think my days of wearing something this short without leggings are long-gone.


Simple black flats and a darn good hair day to round this outfit out!







6 comments:

  1. The dress is not too short. Only time it might be a problem.... If you stretched way high to get something off a top shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the stretching.... it's the bending! LOL.

      Delete
  2. Although I do looks leggings, I think you could easily pull that dress off without!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence Nancy!

      Delete
  3. What fab leggins! Thanks for sharing them on #chicandstylish today. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute leggings! I'm definitely in disagreement with your Grandmother, haha! red is a lovely colour on you too.


    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete