Friday 3 May 2019

It's the Endgame

Okay - I'm saying it up front - there are NO spoilers in this post.




But honestly - if you haven't seen Avengers: Endgame yet (and you want to) then WHAT are you waiting for?!


The hubs and I took our boys to see it last weekend. We managed to get tickets in IMAX for Sunday morning, which was incredible because it was basically sold out in every showing.
 

When I go to the movies comfort is my absolute number 1 priority. As you may or may not know, I live with chronic pain in my knee and lower back - so sitting in a movie theatre for 3+ hours (even when it's a movie I really really want to see) can be a painful proposition for me. I can't imagine adding uncomfortable clothes to that situation.


Also - and I admit that I feel like an 80 year old saying this - but I often get cold in movie theatres. I don't know why, but it's true. So, I always always make sure I have some kind of scarf or wrap when I go to the movies.


I love this asymmetrical tunic tee from Torrid. It's so simple, just a nice grey, but that extreme slant and knot make it a little unconventional. My fave Adidas sneakers, leggings and a lighter grey ruana were the perfect combo for a comfortable mama while watching Endgame.


And friends - this movie. Oh, my heart. I laughed, I cried (like, multiple times), I clapped, I actually exclaimed out loud. It was such a great end to this vast vast franchise of stories. It made my nerd heart very happy/sad/bittersweet/all the feels.


My only mistake when going to this movie? I wore mascara - rookie mistake, Tea. Rookie. Mistake.

5 comments:

  1. Such a nice and comfy outfit. And your are not old at all. I'm always freezing in the movie theaters. I make sure that I have some sweater or big scarf with me every time. Thank you for sharing your post with My Red Carpet.

    Anna
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I just feel like getting cold in the theatre is an "old woman" thing, lol! Thanks for hosting lovey!
      xo Tea

      Delete
  2. I love your asymetrical tunic! And perfect idea to bring the wrap too!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This tunic is so fun and so comfy - as soon as I saw it I knew I 'needed' to have it. I love when a basic (like a classic grey tee) gets updated or twisted to be something different and unexpected.
      xo Tea

      Delete
  3. What a fun tunic! Such a cute and comfortable outfit for a long movie! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend! Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) The next weekday wear linkup is live on my blog, I'd love you to join!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete