Monday 29 April 2019

Ladies Nite

I have a great group of girlfriends from my home church and we try to get out for a Ladies Nite as often as we can.




This group of ladies makes me smile, laugh and feel truly loved and I have such a good time when I'm out that I never remember to take ANY pictures.

I picked up this super cute (and incredibly comfortable) sweatshirt tee from Old Navy on clearance this past weekend. I loved the sleeves and the colour is so gorgeous and soft. And did I mention that it's comfortable? Because it's SO comfortable!


Good stretchy jeans are a must when out with these ladies. After eating a LOT of sushi, drinking some good wine and laughing until my face hurt, having a little give over the tummy is important.


We had a delicious dinner at Makemono Sushi bar - which I had never been to before - and they had the ipad ordering at the table. I may be getting old, because I definitely didn't know how to work it at first - but not much keeps me from all you can eat sushi - so with the help of my friend Justine, we had it sorted fairly quickly.


Cute and comfortable ankle booties and a druzy necklace from Stella & Dot rounded out this sweet and simple outfit.


Can't wait for the next Ladies Nite! Maybe I'll remember to take some pics!


3 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kinda night out too! Fun ladies, sushi and wine.. sounds great! Love the ruffle detail on your top, sounds very comfy too!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great night out! Surrounding yourself with good girlfriends is some of the best advice I can give! LOL.
      Thanks for hosting!
      xo Tea.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun night! What a cute tee too, I love the frill sleeves! I have a couple tees like this, it's a fun detail! :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete