Monday 22 April 2019

Easter Best

Ah Easter. Springtime, flowers and new life. I love it.




Most years we end up attending church at my husband's home church. We wear our Sunday best, and the ladies in our family wear hats/fascinators (this one actually belongs to my Mother-in-law - she has the best hat collection). If you check out my Instagram you can even see my little 18-month old niece getting in on the hat action.
We had a brief break in the cold and rain today and it was even nice enough to take some pics outside.

I love this dress that I got at Cleo several years ago. It's so nice and flowy, quite comfortable, and that swoopy cowl drape at the back just makes me feel like a fancy lady. ;)


It was just a really nice, family filled weekend. Lots of dinners, laughs, pies and good family fun.

Did you have a nice Easter? What are your traditions?


Dress: Cleo
Shoes: Payless
Fascinator: Borrowed

Linking up with: Not Dead Yet Style // On the Daily Express // Seeking Sunshine // Curly Crafty Mom // Elegance and Mommyhood // Mummabstylish // A Pocketful of Polka-dots // Jeans and a Teacup // Shelbee on the Edge // Lizzie in Lace // Glass of Glam // Style Nudge // Away from the Blue // Pink Sole // Elegantly Dressed and Stylish //

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful floral dress! I really like the white fascination and heeled sandals as well. Lovely feminine styling.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Being super feminine is not something I'm accustomed to, let's say. I don't think of myself as being feminine or girly - but it is nice to get dressed up on occasion! Thanks for stopping by Lovey!
      xo Tea.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful print! This dress looks great on you!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I was definitely drawn to the fact that this print was floral but still a bit wild.
      ~Tea

      Delete
  3. Fabulous dress, love all the colours in it - you'll get a lot of wear from this. Thanks for joining the #chicandstylish #linkp. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a great dress. I've actually had it for a few years, and I don't wear it often enough! I need to just get it out and wear it more often. Thanks for stopping by!
      Xo Tea

      Delete
  4. How pretty on you Tea! I love the vibrant floral pattern against the white. The hat is fabulous on you. I do love to dress up to go to Church too, we always did.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! The hat was borrowed from my mother-in-law who has a seriously enviable collection of hats and fascinators! Dressing up for church always felt like it helped to set it apart as something special in my life. Thanks for hosting!
      xo Tea

      Delete
  5. What a perfect Easter outfit! That dress looks so good on you and the hat was the perfect touch - you picked the right one to borrow!
    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)

    Hope that your week is off to a good start :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica! It's nice to have a mother-in-law with a great hat collection! LOL, lets me accessorize without the cost!
      Thanks for hosting lovey!
      xo Tea

      Delete