Wednesday 20 January 2016

Prep

I have to admit - even though this outfit sort of screams "Prep School" I still love it.



Something about a navy blazer and plaid anything that seems a bit preppy I guess, but it was comfortable and I felt great in it.



I wore this to church and then to run around and do some errands. Admittedly these riding boots have seen better days - so I'll be looking for a replacement for them soon.



This pin was a gift from my husband's grandmother this past Christmas - and it's actually a little cross-stitch - it's so unique and fun. I love old brooches and pins and this one is sure to become a favourite in my collection.



Lastly - I need to talk to you about this lipstick! Oh. My. Goodness. A good friend actually gave it to me for Christmas - It's MAC Ladybug in Lustre and I am OBSESSED with it. It's creamy, it smells great, and it feels amazing on my lips. I usually don't buy brand lipsticks, but this one is making me a convert. LOVE it.




Link ups!
My Girlish Whims // Pastries Pumps and Pi // Pumps and Pushups // Shopping My Closet // Sydney Fashion Hunter // The Mummy Chronicles // The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment