Friday 3 April 2015

Oh, Flow on...

Maybe it's a plus-size gal thing, maybe it's the dancer in me, maybe it's just me, but I love love LOVE flowy tops. I love big flowy arms, swingy waist and hemline and pintucks and pleating.


This shirt hits all my buttons in the best way. On top of being so fabulously flowy it also has some nice contrast trim.




Skinny red pants and leopard flats. Someone told me this outfit was fantastic on me, I felt like saying "Oh, flow on."




Rocking the leopard flats, double stud earrings AND hearts necklace from my top-ten remix in this winner!



Happy Friday everyone.
It's Good Friday, so we'll be at church this morning and then our first Easter family dinner tonight.
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!


Blouse - Thrifted
Red pants - Joe Fresh
Leopard Flats - Thrifted
Earrings - Ardene
Necklace - Banana Republic Factory Store

Link ups!

FFFLinkUpButton200x200 zpsab036813 Fab Favorites Link Up: Festival Fashion

Two-Thirty Five Designs - Casual Friday

Birdie Shoots

Lizzie in Lace


Fashion Should Be Fun - Style Over Forty 
http://www.classyyettrendy.com/
The Fashionista Momma

howistyleitcoloredpants

8 comments:

  1. I love flowy tops! I like to buy everything one size bigger because I like the fit. That top looks great on you and I love the red and leopard as well!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red skinnies with leopard print. You look great and your title is oh so cute. Thanks for linking up for Style Saturday. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the humor in your blog :-) This outfit is soooo cute! I love the red pants and leopard flats, but I absolutely love that top and the way it fits. Looks great on you!

    Liz
    http://lizzieinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can NEVER go wrong with red + leopard! Such a great outfit on you!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top looks so great on you, especially with the pants! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are so sweet! Thanks for stopping by everyone!
    Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants look great on your figure!

    ReplyDelete