Tuesday 13 January 2015

Confident Twosday: Navy & Cobalt


I am so excited to be co-hosting Confident Twosday today with Laura from I do deClaire!

I do deClaire (Bloglovin) | What Mama Wears (Bloglovin)


You probably notice that I link up with Laura almost every Tuesday. She has such a great blog full of fantastic outfits and classic style. I love the way she dresses - she always looks so put together and beautiful. Head over to her blog and check it out!



I wore this navy dress that I picked up on Boxing Day again with my nice bright cobalt blazer, fun statement necklace (which was a gift from my in-laws for Christmas) and new grey tweedy/patent shoes which I picked up on sale from Payless. It's a super fun and comfortable outfit for going to church and hanging out drinking tea and chatting with friends after the service. 



This navy dress is just so wearable, I find myself reaching for it in my closet over and over. I've mostly worn it in a casual way lately so it was nice to find how easy it was to dress it up for church.



This outfit definitely makes me feel confident!

What makes you feel confident! Follow the steps to share your links in the link-up below!

Tea

Dress - Target: similar / similar / similar
Blazer - Suzy Shier: similar / similar / similar
Necklace & Earrings - The Bay: similar / similar / similar
Shoes - Payless: similar / similar / same




4 comments:

  1. Blue is definitely your color! Love this classic look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The navy and cobalt look awesome together, like Jill says blue is definitely your colour! :)

    That little navy dress will be a great wardrobe piece too, you have dressed it up beautifully here for church! Lovely outfit :)

    Away From The Blue
    2015 Wardrobe Inventory Linkup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different shades of blue in this outfit! You look amazing! That necklace is so pretty, too! Thanks for co-hosting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty color combo! I love combining blues! That statement necklace is so fun too!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete