Monday 3 November 2014

Black and Red


I think black and red is one of my favourite colour combinations. Whenever I look back at photos of myself and outfits I particularly love - black and red is definitely a recurring theme. There's just something about it.






This outfit was so comfortable and perfect for running errands, grocery shopping and a trip to our library with my boys. Not pictured are my winter boots (which just happen to be black and white with red laces) but since I had been wearing them outside, and was out raking leaves with the hubs just prior to taking these pictures they came off and stayed at the front door mat.



This "boyfriend" cardigan was an impulse buy about a year and a half ago - but I'm glad I gave in. Honestly, when I picked it up - it was a "Hey! Red sweater! I love it!" no specific outfit or use in mind, but it's gotten a LOT of wear since then.



The basic black jeggings, drapey black tee, chunky bracelet, black and red necklace and black and white earrings. Not altogether "fancy" but an outfit I loved wearing none the less.

Cardigan - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
t-shirt - Giant Tiger: similar / similar / similar
Jeggings - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Necklace - Homemade
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Bracelet - Ricki's

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment