Monday 24 November 2014

A Vested Interest



Puffer vests are everywhere right now - and I've got to admit - I'm so on that train. The... uh...puffer-vest train... yeah, that's the one.





I picked up this red vest off varage sale a few months ago knowing I'd be wanting it for the days in the late fall/early winter where a coat is too much but a sweatshirt is too little, and it's perfect. I love the little detail with the stitching and how that differs this vest from the rest of the puffer vest crowd.



It's also a lot less "puffy" than some of my other vests, it's a little more streamlined, which is nice when you're already wearing a sweatshirt underneath it.



And it just so happens that I love the plaid and red laces of my winter boots mixed with the white and navy stripe of this sweatshirt. Done and done. I have a vested interest in outfits that work this easily.

Vest (thrifted) - Cotton Ginny: similar / similar / similar
Sweatshirt - Old Navy: similar/ similar / similar
Skinny Jeans - Giant Tiger: similar / similar / similar
Boots - Target (US): similar / similar / similar
Earrings & Necklace - Homemade

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment