Tuesday 18 November 2014

Blazer Week: Cobalt with Stripes


This is my second outfit for Blazer week which is being hosted by Andi from Just Another Smith. Wearing a blazer this often is a little weird for me since I usually gravitate to a cardigan or sweater if I need to add a layer.





This blue blazer I picked up back in September got a fair bit of wear when I first got it and I've pretty much only worn it in a dressy fashion, this is my first go at a "casual" outfit with this blazer.




I decided to go with a sort of monotone colour palette and wear all blues with this blazer for a comfy, casual outfit for hanging around my house, running errands and taking care of my sick big'un.



Blazer - Suzy Shier: similar / similar / similar
T-shirt - Old Navy: similar / similar / similar
Jeans - Old Navy: similar / similar / similar
Moccassins - Robinson's General Store
Earrings - Retro/Thrifted
Illusion Necklace - Old

Tea.

http://whyidodeclaire.blogspot.ca/2014/11/confident-twosday-grey-tunic-and-red.html

http://induffinitely.blogspot.ca/2014/11/neutral-argyle-tremendous-tuesday-18.html
Linking up with Laura & Amber because it's Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this blue on you! It is such a beautiful color!!! Those moccasins look so comfortably too!

    Thanks so much for linking up this week for Tremendous Tuesday!

    Hugs! Amber

    ReplyDelete