Thursday 4 April 2019

What Mama Wants


I've posted this tee-tunic on my Instagram before - and it meets one of my many "wants" when it comes to clothing: comfort while still stylish.




It does NOT, however, meet the want that I have for 99% of my clothing: Pockets!

I've worn this tunic with leggings a couple of times, and found myself often frustrated with no pocket for my phone, my keys, my headphones, lipstick, etc. I mean, honestly, you can carry a purse, but you don't want to carry it 24/7!

So this day, I had a brainstorm - duh! Wear a vest!

I love this super light wash denim vest. I've had it a couple of years now, and it hasn't lost its appeal for me.

It's a little distressed, but not too much. The almost acid wash colour satisfies the 80s baby in me, and most importantly - it adds pockets to whatever outfit I pair it with!


I've been doing a lot of running around, so sneakers and leggings were a definite necessity.


A little bling with this Stella & Dot necklace and my standard wild curls and I'm good to go!


So yeah - what does Mama want? Stylish comfort.... but most importantly, pockets!

Tunic: Torrid
Leggings: Ardene
Sneakers: Adidas (but I got them at Costco)
Vest: Additionelle
Necklace: Stella & Dot



Linking up with: Curly Crafty Mom // Elegance & Mommyhood //  Mummabstylish // Shelbee on the Edge //

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this cute outfit on #chicandstylish #linkup. Glad to see you here and hope you stop by again. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete