Friday 25 September 2015

Casual Friday

Do you get a Casual Friday when you're a Mom?



I mean, technically people could say that every day is "casual"... but still. I always feel like this would be a perfect Casual Friday outfit.

This also seems to be a combination of many of my favourite things outfit. This vest got a lot of wear last summer and this year I saved it for more of a fall piece.


A thrifted wine coloured shirt, my fave jeans, leopard flats - win win win!



I added in some fun jewellery today and my new favourite matte lipstick. A great, dark, almost vampy lip colour - perfect for fall!



Vest - Thrifted
Top - Thrifted
Jeans - Thrifted
Flats - Ardene
Earrings & Necklace - Handmade by me
Lipstick - Maybelline Color Blur in Plum, Please


Link ups!


2 comments:

  1. Love this look, especially the utility vest and leopard flats!!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's a fun and comfortable look!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Tea

      Delete