Wednesday 17 June 2015

Fashionably Frustrated

I am in a shopping rut!




I've been super frustrated with what plus-size retailers are offering lately and not loving the colours that I'm seeing in stores either. When it comes to summer wear I expect to find a lot of maxi dresses, flowy skirts and comfortable tees and shorts.

And while there are a few of these things lately there's also a LOT of clingy material, super-thin knits and poly-freaking-ester! I mean, come on!

This maxi dress (which is now several years old) is exactly the type of thing I'm looking for. A lightweight, cotton knit with a great length and flow to it. It's so comfortable that it's like wearing pajamas!


Unfortunately the wear is starting to show - which means that it requires wearing something over the top of it and as the summer wears on, it will lose some of it's wear-ability.

Do you ever get frustrated with not being able to find what you're looking for in stores?

 Bonus Fur-baby pics!


Link ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment