Monday 15 December 2014

Plaid Love


There's something about plaid in the winter. Even more so for me as Christmas approaches. Give me plaid anything - plaid shirts, plaid coats, plaid pajama pants, plaid blankets and scarves, plaid pillows even! I just love it. And this plaid shirt just says relaxing at Christmastime with friends. It's the red and green and white I think.






I wore this outfit to a Christmas gathering with some great friends, to hang out, eat great food, and relax together. It was perfect for hanging out at my besties house and laughing until my stomach hurt.



I also got asked if I had student ID AND I got carded at the LCBO the day I wore this. So I don't care what anyone says - this outfit is a winner in my book. ;)




Plaid buttondown - Joe Fresh: same / similar / similar
White tank - Walmart
Jens - Thrifted: similar / similar / similar
Mocassins - Robinson's General Store: similar / similar / similar

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment