Tuesday 9 December 2014

Gone Dotty

 
 Have to admit - when I first pulled this blouse out of the hand-me-downs from my dear friend Heather I was thinking it was a little, well... dotty for me. I love polka dots, but it was too stripey, too dotty, too blousey.... then I actually put it on - and well - I've gone dotty!






I love the way that the ribbing/pleating/texture of this blouse shows off my figure, and the dots/stripes aspect of the top creates a nice flow to the blouse as well. The butterfly sleeves are super comfy - although this blouse definitely requires a tank underneath. A pair of sleek black bootcuts and short black booties and voila - gone dotty!



Blouse - Hand-me-down: similar / similar / similar
Pants - Walmart: similar / similar / similar
Booties - Sears: similar / similar / similar

Tea.

PS - It's Tuesday! Check out Laura & Amber's blogs for more fashion wonderfulness!
http://www.whyidodeclaire.blogspot.ca/2014/12/confident-twosday-gold-and-stripes-and.html

http://induffinitely.blogspot.ca/2014/12/changin-it-up-tuesday-21.html

No comments:

Post a Comment