Wednesday 20 August 2014

Printy Printy Print Pants

So, I'm probably not the most subtle, sedate person you'll ever meet.
What I mean is that, most people wouldn't use the word "quiet" to describe me.
I guess I'm trying to say that I can be a bit... outgoing. Gregarious, even.

Okay, honestly - I'm pretty loud, I'm not shy, I'll say just about anything, and I love love LOVE bright colours. So these print pants are pretty freakin low-key for someone like me.

For some other people these might seem a bit wild - but to each their own.

I love the print pants trend. I was waaaay ahead of the trend because when I was like 14 I had a pair of plaid bell-bottom trousers that I wore a lot. A LOT. So, clearly I was just super fashionable... and totally not a nerd. Whatever.

I don't look like a nerd in these pants though - at least I don't think I do. You'd tell me if I was wrong, wouldn't you bloggees?






Tank - Walmart: similar / similar
Shoes - Walmart: similar / similar / similar

Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment