Monday 18 August 2014

Boho Mama

I'm absolutely positive that I am so far from actual "boho" fashion or lifestyle or whatever, but occasionally there are days when I just want to wear a flowy scarf as a vest and braid part of my hair and walk around a farmer's market in flip-flops. This was totally one of those days.

Also - I let my two kiddos take turns taking some pics with my camera -you know, you get a really interesting perspective of a place when you see pictures from the view of a child. So I thought I'd share some of those with you too. Enjoy!
Tea.






 

 Jeans - Old Navy: similar / similar
T-shirt - Walmart: similar / similar
Scarf/Vest - Thrifted: similar / not similar but awesome option
Flip flops - Old Navy: exact

For your viewing pleasure: Farmer's Market from the perspective of a 4 and 6 year old...












No comments:

Post a Comment