Wednesday 14 January 2015

Plaid and denim


This plaid shirt is quickly becoming a wardrobe favourite for me. It has a great loose, comfortable cut, soft flannel fabric and yet enough structure to be worn on it's own and not look like I'm wearing my Dad's shirt (which I totally used to do, I'll admit it - it was the 90s....).



I picked up these black straight leg jeans on boxing day from Target for only $10 and they are super comfortable and wearable. The rise is high enough to help hold in the belly while the denim has a bit of stretch in it so they're easy to move in.




My old brown boots, and a chunky scarf and it's perfect Saturday wear.


Tea.

Shirt - Joe Fresh: similar / similar / similar
Jeans - Target: similar / similar / similar
Boots - Famous Footwear: similar / similar / similar
Scarf - Handmade: similar / similar


No comments:

Post a Comment