Thursday 15 January 2015

Denim on Denim







Wearing anything that's denim-ish on both the top and the bottom walks a very fine line between being comfy and stylish and being a full-on Canadian tuxedo. And given that I'm a Canadian - that danger is even more present.







I think mixing washes of denim is a key factor in not looking like I'm about to go and ranch for a while. That and not wearing denim top/denim bottom with riding boots - that just begs someone to ask you if you're going to ride horses later. Lace up boots to the rescue.



I also got these super fun nailpolish strips in my stocking for Christmas and thought I could coordinate them with my bring pink t-shirt. Fun and funky!



What do you think? Did I manage to make this double-denim look work? Or should I grab my stetson and head on out to round up those lil'doggies. (Or something - apologies to anyone who actually ranches - I'm sure you sound and look cool while I'm also sure I just sound like a dork).

Tea.

Chambray shirt - Marshall's: similar / similar / similar
Vegas t-shirt - gifted: similar / similar
Jeans - thrifted: similar / similar
Boots - Payless
Chevron necklace - handmade




No comments:

Post a Comment