Friday 22 March 2019

Those boyfriend jeans

I admit it, the "boyfriend jean" was not a style I understood for a while. I love me some jeggings - I don't like to put "extra" fabric around my body because it just makes it look bigger than it is.



But THESE boyfriend jeans? I got them at Torrid (actually I bought them online because I need the tall inseam) and I. Am. Obsessed.



They're so comfy. They don't rub. They don't make me look enormous. They're cute. 
And they go with everything.



Heels? Boyfriend jeans
Sneakers? Boyfriend jeans
T-shirt? Boyfriend jeans
Fancy lace top? Yup, boyfriend jeans.


I think I need about 4 more pairs of these. I hope you love them as much as I do - because you'll see them here - a lot.

Jeans: Torrid
Tee: Ardene
Sneakers: Adidas (but I got them at Costco!)

No comments:

Post a Comment