Friday 29 March 2019

Celebrate

I can't believe how fast time goes these days. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was hanging out in highschool with my friends and acting like a fool.





And then, recently? My little guy (not so much) recently turned 9 (nine!)



And, he's already, officially, WAY cooler that I'll ever be. Yeesh. 9 going on 27 or something.


We attended church in the morning and then had our usual crazy family fun party in the afternoon.


I absolutely adore these pants from Torrid. They actually come with a belt/sash for the waist, but I didn't wear it since it made the hem of the cardigan bulge. I ordered these from Torrid online, and even though they're the "tall" inseam, they still ended up being quite cropped on me.


This dotty cardigan from Ricki's is super fun too, but isn't holding up to repeated wear as well as I had hoped. I do love the 3/4 sleeve though, and I always feel like a cropped pant needs a cropped sleeve as well - am I crazy for thinking that?


Classic black pumps by Christian Siriano for Payless (SO SAD that Payless stores are closing! Argh!) and some simple gold jewellery as well.



Did I mention that these pants have pockets? So important.


Cardigan: Ricki's
Tank: Ardene
Pants: Torrid
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment