Tuesday 9 February 2016

Old Favourites New Favourites

Do you have those few items of clothing in your wardrobe that you've had FOREVER but just can't let go of?



I certainly do. This shirt is one of them. I've had it for years now, and I'm not sure what it is precisely that I love so much about it, but I just can't get rid of it. I like the colours, I like the neckline, I like the way it fits!




This black boyfriend style blazer is going to be one of those pieces for me, I can already tell. I reach for it so often that I have to stop myself and not overdo it (so I don't get sick of it) but it's a great shape, a classic colour and I can see myself wearing it for years to come.



Speaking of classics - a dark wash, slightly flared jean and some black flats and this is a simple, complete, comfortable outfit that makes me feel put together.



Do you have any faves that you just keep coming back to? What do you look for in an item you think you'll wear for many seasons? Let me know in the comments!



Top - Ricki's (Old)
Blazer - Ricki's
Jeans - Forever 21
Flats - Ardene


Link ups!

Elegantly Fashionable // Fizz & Frosting //  Life of Meg // Mahogany Closet // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Pink Sole // Elegantly Dressed & Stylish // Garay Treasures // I do DeClaire // Mama and More // Myriad Musings // Sandy a la Mode // Style Elixir // Walking in Memphis in High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment