Wednesday 11 July 2018

Repeat on Repeat

You know how you have those few items in your closet that you just love.... and you will probably continue to love for years to come? That's how I feel about this top and this purse.




The top is not so new - I've had it for a few years, but every time I wear it I just feel.... awesome. I love how flattering it is, I love the drastic change between the length of the hem from front to back and I love the colour and pattern. I will probably still be wearing this top several years from now.


And this purse is new - but is an instant classic. It's the multi-chic from Poppy & Peonies, and the flap actually zips off so that you can replace it with other colours/patterns. I have several others, and you can expect to see a LOT of this purse in coming blog posts. It's basically the perfect wallet, with extra sections attached front and back to make it into a purse. And. I. Love. It.



Our kids are away at camp this week, so the hubs and I took advantage of a few rare kid-free evenings and went and saw a movie last night (The new Jurassic World movie - the Jurassic franchise is sort of a guilty pleasure for me - I don't know why I love them so much, but I do!) and then this evening we went to State and Main for an adult dinner!



It was so nice to eat a whole meal without listening to anyone complain. Plus -the server didn't write her name on our tablecloth with a crayon, so it was a step-up from our usual treat of dining out, lol.



Comfy jeggings, comfy croc's sandals, and some minimal but blingy jewellery and this was a great outfit for a nice short date with my hubs.




Top: Torrid
Purse: Poppy & Peonies
Sandals: Crocs
Jeggings: Giant Tiger

Linking up with: Shopping my Closet // Posh Classy Mom // Curly Crafty Mom // Pastries Pumps and Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment