Monday 28 May 2018

Tee perfect


What is it about the tee-shirt? It's a total wardrobe staple - and I mean everything from your plain white cotton ones that are perfect for layering to this breezy, chiffon beauty in a nice deep pink.




As a plus size woman, I'll admit, I quite often look longingly at sleeveless tops and feel great when I'm wearing them but then when I see my arms in the pictures I'm always a little put off. So, I tend to gravitate towards tee-shirts. I love ones like this that have a slightly longer sleeve - it covers up a little more of my "Hi Helens" (Ferngully? Anyone? Such a good movie) and it keeps the sun off my sensitive shoulders.




Of course, wearing a solid coloured top means I have to wear something a *little bit wild - so these print cropped pants are the perfect pairing.



Some super comfy (and pretty darn supportive) flip-flop sandals, some great jewellery and I'm good to go!


I took my littlest up to Beaver camp and spent the day hanging out with my hubby and my older son. We did a bit of work in our backyard and inflated our little "pool" so that we have somewhere to cool off in during the weeks in the summer when we're away from the lake or camping!



A really nice way to spend a beautiful sunny Saturday!

Top: Torrid
Pants: Costco
Sandals: Crocs
Earrings: Lily Morgan for Giant Tiger
Necklace: Ardene
Lipstick: Lise Watier


Linked up with:
Pink Sole // 

No comments:

Post a Comment