Friday 25 May 2018

A Time Away

Dear Readers,

Are you still out there? If I've lost you forever, I apologize. I hope that you moved on to other Plus-sized Mom blogs full of sarcasm and love. If I haven't lost you, then I am soooo glad you're still here!

I didn't plan it, I just found that I needed time. I love this blog, I love you, dear Readers, but I needed a time away. A time to focus on myself, my family, my home businesses, my life! But the other day I thought - you know what I miss? Blogging!





SO here I am. I'm back. I mean, really really back. Not, back for 1 post and then disappear for months again. I'm back with renewed vigor, energy and so many ideas of things to share with you!


What's changed in the last while? Nothing. And everything. Life is just flying by at this insane pace and sometimes I can hardly remember what day of the week it is! And sometimes it feels like the weekend is ten thousand years away - so there's that.



But me? I'm still a Mom. Still fat, *cough* sorry, plus size... oh yeah, and still sarcastic as ever. I still love clothes and nails and makeup and hair and I'm still as cheap as the day is long! I can hardly wait to get back to chatting about all these fun things with you. I missed you!



Top: Ardene
Pants: Rickis (OLD as dirt: something similar is linked)
Shoes: Toms
Nails: Jamberry
Lips: Younique
Glasses: Zenni Optical


No comments:

Post a Comment