Wednesday 6 April 2016

Put a bow on it

Like most Moms, I often fall into the jeans and a t-shirt rut. It's just so easy to pull on in the morning and get to the business of making lunches, getting kids ready for school and the rest of the everyday life that gets in the way of looking awesome.


Sometimes though, the jeans and a tee look just needs a great accessory to take things to the next level.



This scarf is a fair trade item from Peru that I got at our church a few years ago. I usually just wear it draped around my neck but I was feeling kind of silly and decided to tie it into a bow instead.



This tee is a Mark's Work Wearhouse "vintage wash" tee. It is SO. Soft. It has a cool detail in the center back seam, which (like all seams on this shirt) is flat-felled and so comfortable.



A pair of easy to slip on and off moccasin style loafers and my current fave jeans, this was totally comfortable for hanging out around the house and taking my kiddos to visit their great-gran in the afternoon.

How do you spice up your daily uniform?


Tee - Mark's Work Wearhouse
Jeans - Ricki's
Scarf - Fair Trade: Peru
Loafers - Ardene

Link ups!

Cappuccino and Fashion // Chic Street Style // Momfluence // Mommyzoid // My Girlish Whims // Pastries, Pumps and Pi // Pumps and Pushups // Shopping my Closet // Sydney Fashion Hunter // Mummy Chronicles // The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment