Wednesday 24 February 2016

Pantsuit fake-out

I do love a good black suit - but I haven't actually owned a pant-suit in ages.


Now that I've got this black blazer, I finally decided to pair it with some cropped pants in a similar fabric weight in order to fake out a pant suit.


For fun, I wore my bow-print tee underneath - which compliments my super bright hair of the moment and some leopard flats - because leopard is a neutral.


Simple jewellery and an easy blow-out made for a comfortable, easy to wear outfit which I wore to church and out for errands afterwards.



We had some unseasonably warm weather this past weekend and I was even able to go without stockings - which is tantamount to being bare legged in Canada in February.

Link ups
I Do DeClaire // Garay Treasures // Pink Sole // Style Nudge // A Good Hue // Elegantly Dressed & Stylish // Myriad Musings // Sandy a la Mode // Style Elixir // Walking in Memphis in High Heels // My Girlish Whims // Pastries Pumps and Pi // Pumps and Pushups // Shopping my Closet // Sydney Fashion Hunter // The Stylish Housewife // Tucker Up // The Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! You look super classy :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erica! Thanks for stopping by.
      Tea

      Delete