Friday 5 February 2016

Agent Carter?

Do you watch Marvel's Agent Carter? Admittedly, I became interested in it because of my boys and their obsession with all things "super" but I am hooked on the Agent Carter tv show. Peggy Carter is just so. darn. cool.



I mean, - she's a badass, well dressed, super-smart, classy spy gal. She has great adventures and great outfits. What's not to love?



I recently got one of my first ever matte liquid lipcolours from MAC cosmetics (this one is called Feels So Grand) and as soon as I put it on I thought - this is just like what Peggy Carter wears!


The rest of the outfit just sort of snowballed from there.



This skirt/top combo isn't exactly vintage or retro, but it has the feel of something Peggy would wear. I loved wearing it too - and I think I may add in a few more Agent Carter inspired pieces to my wardrobe in the future.



I love a lot of what online sites like Modcloth offer, but the shipping to/from Canada makes is prohibitive in my opinion. I'm always on the lookout for vintage/retro inspired items to mix in to my existing wardrobe. But the main thing I can take from Agent Carter's style? The gal has got class.

Do you take style inspiration from your favourite shows? Let me know in the comments!

Top - Ricki's
Skirt - Ricki's
Shoes - Thrifted
Brooch - Gift (vintage)
Link ups!
Classy Yet Trendy // Garay Treasures // I Do DeClaire // Mama and More // Sandy a la Mode // Style Elixir // Walking in Memphis in High Heels // My Girlish Whims // Pastries Pumps and Pi // Pumps and Pushups // Shopping my Closet // The Pleated Poppy // A Labour of Life // Curly Crafty Mom // Living in Color Style // Fashion Should be Fun // Style Diary by Osy

No comments:

Post a Comment