Wednesday 2 March 2016

Boho-Babe

Okay - so I know it's a bit tongue in cheek to refer to myself as a babe - but I do love alliteration.

 



It's funny - there's nothing that's really inherently "boho" about this outfit, but I think it's the combination of denim, tunic, embroidery, center-parted hair and moccasins that just made me feel kind of boho or hippy-dippy.



This fabulous tunic was a hand-me-down from my friend Heather, and these jeggings are just so so comfortable. I wear my moccasins solely inside at this time of year (because the snow and salt is so not good for the leather) but they're so comfortable and warm it's like wearing slippers.



I decided on dangly gold earrings to go with the gold embroidery on the tunic and my "crystal" necklace always feels really organic to me. Kind of funky and bohemian (I think?).


What do you think - do you ever put on an outfit and then realize that you've dressed yourself thematically unintentionally? No? Just me then. Oh well!

Tunic: Hand-me down
Jeggings: Walmart
Moccasins: Wakonsun


Link ups
Classy Yet Trendy // Beauty by Miss L // Claire Justine // Elegantly Fashionable // Fizz & Frosting // Life of Meg // Mahogany Closet // Sincerely Jenna Maire //  Pink Sole // Style Nudge // A Good Hue // Elegantly Dressed & Stylish // Garay Treasures // I do DeClaire // Mama and More // Myriad Musings // Sandy A la Mode // Style Elixir // Walking in Memphis in High Heels // Chic Street Style // My Girlish Whims // Pastries Pumps and Pi // Pumps and Pushups // Shopping my Closet // Sydney Fashion Hunter // Tucker Up // The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment