Friday 27 February 2015

Relax


Some days are made for spending on the couch with a good book, a cup of tea and a cute dog to cuddle with. This was one of those days for me.



After putting on my many many layers to walk the kids to school I needed to hibernate for a few hours. Relaxing in my boyfriend jeans, super-soft graphic print tee and crocheted sweater was the perfect recipe for a bit of quiet time to perk me up for the rest of the day.



Later I wore this outfit to my church for our band practice and added a few accessories so I looked like I actually *tried* to get dressed. Ha!



I do love this outfit, but it's a little bit bland on the colour scale for me - if I could find a couple of soft graphic print tees in some bright colours to mix into the rotation, that would be great.



Tea

Cardigan - Rickis: similar / similar / similar
Tee - Target: similar / similar / similar
Jeans - Thrifted: similar / similar / similar
Moccasins - Robinson's General Store
Necklace & Earrings - Handmade

Link ups!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I usually stay away from neutrals because I never think they look right on me!
    Tea.

    ReplyDelete