Monday 28 March 2016

Good Taste


I am very lucky to have family members who have good taste. Almost everyone has experienced that gift that you open and say "Thanks!" when you're really thinking "Oh gracious! Please have a gift receipt!"




Thankfully I have rarely experienced that in my adult life - due largely to the fact that my mother, my mom-in-law, my sisters and my sisters-in-law all have good taste. The only issue we've had is occasionally showing up at a family event wearing the same item of clothing!




This fun top and shaker-style cardigan were gifts from my in-laws - and unfortunately were originally gifted in a slightly too small size for me. After a few trips back and forth to the store and eventually figuring out the online ordering/shipping to store method at Ricki's I managed to get the top in the correct size!




I love the slightly sheer bit at the bottom - that's about as close as this Mama is going to get to wearing an actual crop top (in the right light, if you squint and stand on one foot and tilt your head 63' to the left you can see my abdomen - so, y'know -fair warning). But this top is super comfortable, flowy and the cardigan is oh-so-cozy.




Cropped pants, flats, and a funky necklace and I'm all set and decked out in purple, black and all round good taste!



PS - Thanks for all who sent emails and messages of encouragement to come back. It was March Break from school with my kiddos and they decided to have every single flu imaginable - and while I really did wear mostly baggy t-shirts and yoga pants - I didn't really think you needed to see them! LOL. The boys are better and Mama's back! xo

Cardgian & Top - Ricki's
Pants - Ricki's
Flats - Ardene
Necklace - Kohl's (Old)


Link ups!
Beauty by Miss L // Mom Trends // Claire Justine // Elegantly Fashionable // Fizz & Frosting // Life of Meg // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Pink Sole // Style Nudge

No comments:

Post a Comment