Tuesday 23 July 2019

Summer Sunnin



I bought this "dress" probably 2 years ago from one of my fave low-cost stores here in Ontario - Giant Tiger. It said "dress" on the tag, but I have never EVER worn it without leggings underneath.






Maybe it's a dress on some, but on me, where the majority of my height is in my legs, and my rear-end fills out a bunch of space - it would be waaaay too short!





None the less, I do love the flowy, almost boho vibe this tunic (yeah, that's what I'm calling it) gives. off. I have a hard time getting my bra to sit properly so you're not overwhelmed with bra strap - and I guess a strapless bra would be best, but at my size, strapless bras are really really not an option.



The weather at our cottage this summer has been spectacular! It's been hard to take outfit pics because I've spent most of the summer lounging around in either comfy sweats, or my swim suit!


(A few swimsuit pics are on my insta if you're interested: Tea_mama_b )




I hope you're all having a wonderful summer and are outside enjoying the weather!


8 comments:

  1. I love it and yes,you can call it a tunic: I have a couple tops/dresses that I always wear with leggings!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes leggings are required! Thanks for stopping by! xo Tea

      Delete
  2. I love the tunic! It's so cute!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll! And thanks for stopping by!
      xo Tea

      Delete
  3. Hi Tea!
    What a pretty area where you are. I love your top, the embroidery looks pretty. I am all for details like that. Perfect with the leggings! I know it is funny what some stores call dresses, right?
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      This was taken at our cottage - in the Kawarthas in Ontario. It's truly a slice of heaven! Yes - long legged girls know to take the term "dress" with a grain of salt sometimes! LOL
      Thanks for stopping by!
      xo Tea

      Delete
  4. Such a cute embroidered tunic! I definitely think it's more of a tunic than a dress too! It looks so nice on you and perfect for summer :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica! I always try to catch your linkup!
      xo Tea

      Delete