Friday 26 July 2019

Garden Party


Recently I attended a "garden party" themed bridal shower for a family friend.


The decor was lovely and it was nice to see ladies in a lot of flowy, floral dresses.




I love this skirt from Torrid, and it makes me feel like a walking rose garden. Also - another guest at the party told me I looked like I was ready to salsa! What a compliment! (Thanks, Tracy!)



My super comfortable (and cute, if I do say so myself) sweetheart tee from Torrid goes great with this skirt. And some nice comfy wedges as well.

All I needed was a flower for my hair, lol!


We took these pics in the front yard of my in-laws house and I felt comfy and cute all day.


I clean up pretty good, I guess. So - now I just need to convince the hubs to take me dancing!











3 comments:

  1. That's the best outfit for dancing in, hope you got to go. Please do stop by the #chicandstylish #linkup every Thursday. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love to dance, I just have to convince the hubs!
      Thanks for stopping by, Jacqui!
      xo Tea

      Delete
  2. What a great outfit for the theme, you look so beautiful in the skirt! You definitely need to wear it dancing too! :)


    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete