Tuesday 4 June 2019

Weekday Workwear

I hardly ever brush out my curls.... I don't know why - I mean, I like how they look when I'm having a good hair day - and straightening my hair is a tonne of work, so really this is my only other option for styling this madness.





Maybe it's because I think it makes me look like Carole King... maybe it's because I know someone who's.... not my favourite and she brushes out her curls so it reminds me of her. Maybe it's because people who don't have curly hair love to tell people with curly hair that they should never EVER brush it..... who knows.



Anyway - this day, I brushed out my curls. I looked a little bit like Carole King, but it was okay. I worked with it. And I did, actually, work. I went to both of my jobs this day - so these menswear inspired "cigarette" pants were basically perfect since they are a nice light fabric, but also maneuverable and have pockets.



A tee, a blazer, some flats - no jewellery because my job doesn't allow for necklaces and this was a comfortable and functional outfit for a full workday.



Do you have any awesome work-worthy outfit ideas? I'm getting stuck since I have specific needs (no jeans, shoulders must be covered, no necklaces, no long earrings, comfortable shoes - and I do a lot of walking, sitting, crouching, and carrying). Send me your thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment