Tuesday 10 November 2015

Black, Grey & Coral

This past Sunday was our Remembrance Sunday service, and our dance group was giving a dance offering. Since I knew I'd be changing into my dancewear at the church, I needed to wear something simple, easy, and quick to change in and out of.



This coral lace sweater is one of my fave easy-to-wear items and the black pants did double duty as both my dancewear that morning and my leggings for the rest of the day.




These super comfortable grey shoes from Ardene are my current go-to shoe for running in and out of the house, picking the kids up from school, etc.


Hope you're having a great week so far - and I promise more inspiring outfits to come!

Link ups




4 comments:

  1. Pink is such a pretty color on you! That top is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, It was a great find - not expensive either!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely top. I love the lace hemline.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Lace just adds that bit of femininity I'm sometimes looking for - plus this top is super comfy too, that's a win-win in my books.
      Thanks for stopping by and for hosting.
      Tea

      Delete